The requirement was to develop an app for conducting the feasibility survey of deploying rooftop or ground the mounted solar power generation project – SOURA, aimed at involving 1 lakh consumers.
- Mobile application in Android OS to be used by field staff assigned by KSEB to conduct surveys of locations for setting up eV charging stations.
- Login of field staff shall be validated through Orumanet of KSEB or through a validated phone number provided by the KSEB team.
- The app will have the provision of capturing images, geotagging of location, upload file, multiple questions of different input types, including the population of data from the KSEB database.
- Provision for editing of collected data of locations.
- A web application for retrieving survey data as per the format and classification required by KSEB.
- This app will be used by coordinators of surveys to monitor and verify survey operations.
- The web application will have the option to edit and remove surveyed data.
- KSEB can add more locations to the database through the web application.
- The app will have the provision for ranking and sorting of survey data.
Solution we delivered
- Mobile App – KSEB field survey staff
- Web App – Survey monitoring and management